Bulawayo Accounting Services And Payroll Management
- Payroll processing
- Payroll reporting
- Online filing as per statutory legislation (Zimra – E-filing)
- Year-end processing (ITF 16’s)
- HR contracts maintenance
- HR liaison with regulatory authorities
- Hardware support
- Software and system application support
- Connectivity and email (Internet, WIFI and VPN)
- Disaster recovery
- Administration, training and good housekeeping practices
- Financial Control
- Financial Planning
- Internal Controls and Risk Management
- Management and Administrative services (improve efficiency)
- Systems integration
- Systems processes and procedures
- Systems manuals / documentation
- Project Management
WHY CONNECT AFRICA ?
Connect Africa recognize the following critical success factors in our Bulawayo accounting services:
- Personalised customer service – where SME’s can work directly with a partner where turnaround and decision making is dynamic
- Excellent attention to detail first time round!
- Low business start-up costs and day to day operating costs, resulting is minimal overheads
- Competitive pricing strategies allowing SME’s to develop their core business
- Strong strategic partnerships and network with financial and business experts
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH CONNECT AFRICA
By working with us, you will experience the following benefits:
Connect Africa provides Bulawayo accounting services and time to charitable and cultural non-for-profit organizations through its service offering or as needed. Giving back to local communities resonates with the directors of the business.
Request A Call Back
For a live discussion or consultation – request a phone call back. Submit your info via the form and one of our expert advisors will get in touch in 24 hours. Or just send us an email.